Most-Viewed Bills | Top 10
Current Legislative Activities
117th Congress (2021-2022)
House of Representatives
Next Meeting: Oct. 12, 2021 at 3:00 PM EDT
Previous Meeting: Oct. 8, 2021
Upcoming House and Senate Committee Meetings Daily View | Weekly View
- Yesterday in Congress
- Bill Texts
- Committee Schedule
- Floor Calendars
- Committee Reports
- Heavy Duty Outdoor Sectional Cover, L-Shaped Right Facing 83" x
- Presented to President
The Congressional Record
Library of Congress Reports
- Search CRS Reports Congressional Research Service Reports are available to the public.
- The Law Library of Congress Reports are produced primarily for Members of Congress.
The Constitution Annotated
- Official Senate Print providing comprehensive legal analysis of the U.S. Constitution.
Current Members of Congress
- Speaker of the House Rep. Nancy Pelosi [D-CA-12]
- Majority Leader Rep. Steny H. Hoyer [D-MD-5]
- Republican Leader Rep. Kevin McCarthy [R-CA-23]
- Majority Whip Rep. James E. Clyburn [D-SC-6]
- Republican Whip Rep. Steve Scalise [R-LA-1]
- Republican Conference Chair Rep. Elise M. Stefanik [R-NY-21]
- Assistant Democratic Leader Rep. Katherine M. Clark [D-MA-5]
- Republican Policy Committee Chairman Rep. Gary J. Palmer [R-AL-6]
- Democratic Caucus Chairman Rep. Hakeem S. Jeffries [D-NY-8]
- President of the Senate Vice President Kamala Harris
- Democratic Leader Sen. Charles E. Schumer [D-NY]
- Republican Leader Sen. Mitch McConnell [R-KY]
- President Pro Tempore Sen. Patrick J. Leahy [D-VT]
- Assistant Democratic Leader Sen. Patty Murray [D-WA]
- Majority Whip Sen. Richard J. Durbin [D-IL]
- Republican Whip Sen. John Thune [R-SD]
Public Forum Feedback
Contact Your Member
Find your member by address:
Contact by email and telephone.
News from the Law Library
September 27, 2021 by Andrew Weber
New Video – Recent Enhancements to Congress.gov
Congress.gov is constantly improving. We do releases approximately every three weeks to enhance the website and incorporate user feedback ...more
The Legislative Process
En Español: Descripción General del Proceso Legislativo
The U.S. Founding Documents
A gallery of study resources about significant primary source documents from American history.
Presented by the Library of Congress, Congress.gov is the official website for U.S. federal legislative information.
Visiting the U.S. Capitol
Your visit to the historic U.S. Capitol begins as you enter the Capitol Visitor Center.